Saturday, August 26, 2006

First Fiber Confessions

Well, here it is no telling what hour of the day and I am browsing fiber on ebay like a cat stalking some prey. Today's catch-cheingora, that's doghair! I think they just give it some super special name but it really lovely looking super fluff from a Great Pyranees doggie. So, lets hope I win that action. I think I am hording again in fear that I am getting out of the military soon and I am hoping to suppliment what ever income (probably retail management like old days) with handspun. I am also enjoying making spindles and thinking of selling more of those due to the unexpected sucsess of the last few I made. People always consider how in the world can I turn my hobby into a paycheck. Well I intend to figure that out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer AKA Pumpkinhead said...

Partners in crime? have to figure out some way to make money at what we enjoy.

Hang tough, you'll be home in no time. Do you need a care package of fiber and spindle in the mean time? All of mine are at my mom's after they took everything away from my death grip. It's killing me!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home