Monday, January 08, 2007

Well Then

It has come to my attention that people actually do read my blog and that I possible should think of updateing it. So, for my fabulous fans...I give you my post for this day. I have to come up with something better than this but this will have to sufice. I have started this new idea of cleaning up my cluttery home with the Fly Lady method. Dear God is there hope for real for my crap nest?? Indeed there must be according to FlyLady so I did the first step, polish and shine your sink. And yes, like she said, it made me smile to see it.

2 Comments:

Blogger the rachface said...

There is always hope, lady. If I can do it, so can you.
And a gigantic WOOT HOO for taking the first step and shining your sink!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Hayley said...

HAZEL!!!!!
sup? well yhea....
see you on monday i just started my blog so read it if you must

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home