Friday, January 26, 2007

Ok So I switched this over

I managed to figure out how to sign back in now that I converted this to the new blogger style. I was just reading my friend Hayley's blog and laughing at the zest and zeal that is Hayley monster. I only hope one day my kids can be half as cool as her. What a crazy fun smart kid.

So, I have money burning a hole in my pocket. What shall I buy?? Yarn..perhaps...I finished the first of my Yukon leaves socks in Lorna's Laces Black Purl. Super cool. With a little help from my fairy godmother Rachael. I don't understand how come it is that I can't ever figure out the kitchner stitch until she is reading it out to me. So, I finally achieved a sock toe that I envy. Yea me! One day, I may even get my digital camera back from Florida and post a picture. I should include the pair I knit before that only took me a year to complete. Second sock syndrome insued and I thought it was lost. Then I realized that I had 2 pairs of Addis stuck and the only way I would dare remove them after knitting that long ribbed cuff was to knit them off. So, I fished my first pair. Yea me again!

Well, I am off to destroy the world with my accomplice Rachael..

1 Comments:

Blogger the rachface said...

Your sock toe > my sock toez. We shall always share the sock toe mantra!

Let's continue to bring down destruction on an unsuspecting populace.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home