Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Helloooo out there..



I wonder how it is that so many cool people out there have a blog that gagillions of folks read? I really do.






In other worlds, I am contemplating the ideas of teaching my crafts and a big crafty venture might be in the works. I have that feeling frequently that I have been on the verge of something epic involving crafts and I am hoping that fate sent me the right match for that dream idea. I know somehow there has to be a way. The world is looking ugly lately with all the horrible economy but somewhere there has to be a break.






I feel a storm a brewin....

2 Comments:

Blogger Margie said...

Just put yourself out there and they will come!
I have always enjoyd your art.
How about you start with the yarn bowls.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Thenutmeg2000 said...

I must return to school before I can throw some bowls. But soon, they too shall come..

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home