Thursday, July 01, 2010

Well Crap another year ran by this thing..

So again I make another pledge to attempt to be sorta diligent in my persuit of a blog. I am having more reasons that ever to find things to write about. My wonderful boyfriend who is an infinite source of humor I did not know was possible. Quitting my day job which has sucked the life from my very veins. Got a job at the LYS which happens to be a dream of mine which a friend was kind enough to suggest me for. T, I am eternally greatful! And again, persue a degree that I paid for with blood sweat and tears in the military. I sort of have so many new things to be thankful for. Funny how out with the old makes way for things with new vigor. My crafty block has lifted again too thank goodness.

Anyway, here's to another attempt at this poop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home