Saturday, May 30, 2009

Swap kind of Summer


So as usual, there will be a few swaps I will participate in this summer. I am in 2 so far. Both are on Craftster. I seem to like their swaps best. I joined the Prairie Girl swap and the Handspun Yarn and fiber swap round 2. I also was in the first round and had fun. I got really pretty yarn which I am currently knitting up in a scarf. I can't give any more spoilers as to the rest of the contents of my swap because then my partners might run into it all here...


I have a few items as usual on the needles. I am still plodding away with my One Row Scarf from Stephanie Pearl McPhee. It is out of Misti Alpaca in a blend of alpaca and silk..it is divine...I really recommend it if you have not tried or molested this yarn..wow...Also up is a shawl thingy I am attempting in Lorna's Laces. I have hopes that it is going correctly. It seems to knit up pretty well. I am intimidated by YOs and I want to get over it so I am making the Sunday Morning Shawl.


Currently on the wheel is some loverly BFL dyed by Babylonglegs of the UK whom I believe has an etsy shop as well. Hot pinks, blacks, greys, and lighter pinks with wisteria irridecent angelina mixed in because all ADD folks like shiny stuff...I got it from my wonderful swap pal from Ravelry and it truely is awesome stuff and it's BFL anyway, not much better fiber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home