Thursday, August 05, 2010

Edge Still nearing..

So I still haven't made it to sanity or creation. If TCC has their way it is going to be insanity for sure. They reminded me today why it is that the GI Bill is still like being in the military. Hurry up and wait, and wait for us to tell you that you are waiting for nothing in the wrong line too. And they act like they were just suprised as I was. Um no, you have no idea what stream-line means though I can assure you. Sure, I will go clear across town to Portsmouth because you can't look at my classes and tell me it's ok to take those 4. Not my first rodeo so I think I got this. I can also read the school catalog thank you very much. I think I understand what is in my curiculum. Special people.

In other news, Rob Fuckin Zombie rocked my world at Mayham Fest last night. I was pleasantly surprised at the performance. The stage set was sweet and full of great old videos from movies before they were "talkies". It was awesome. Sadly, Jonathan Davis and Korn sucked. Is it wrong that I was more intrested in his mike stand that none other than H.R.Geiger made him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home