Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So, almost here for Maryland Sheep and Wool Fest....




SO we are in the final week for MS&W. The excitement begins for the annual Girlfriend's Outting. We all load up and take to the road with multiple Ipods full of all sorts of music and head on up the Eastern Shore for a weekend of girl time and fiber lust to the max...We talk about it all year and plan a little bit. This year we have exyended our trip to 3 days. Turns out a whole plethora of events happen afterwards. Who knew??...There is an After Party in the makings...




On other fiber addiction news, I am currently investigating a new fiber tool. I am making a plying tool for andean plying. I got inspired by one I saw in a magazine and didn't have the money for. So, the Man, wondering why I was unattended in his garage for a while and no sounds to be heard, came to investigate whatI was up to. Turns out having a contractor for a Man is super good when he is willing to share his tools and his handy cutting skills. So, I had the idea already layed out on the wood which I found. Next thing you know he was cutting it all out for me and soon I had the makings of my tool. A few hours of sanding it all down and soon it will be good to go. Also, I will post the pics soon...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home